Thursday, December 12, 2013

I enjoyed a lovely Christmas lunch with friends at George's Paragon in Brisbane CBD on Tuesday, this was my entrée, prawns and avocado. I forgot all about taking a photo of my main, I guess I was hungry and didn't think about the photo, I had barbequed bugs, they were delicious.
 

I took photos of all our sweets though, I had this sticky date pudding, oh yummo........


Crème brulee ......

Tirramisu


Strawberries Romanoff......


Yesterday I received a lovely Christmas gift from the Stamford Plaza, 6 red velvet cupcakes baked fresh on site and two small bottles of bubbly.... very nice. Ummm maybe the wrong time to year to be dieting.....

 
 
Cheers Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...