Thursday, December 19, 2013

CHRISTMAS IN THE MALL

I had a stroll up town at lunch time to see all the wonderful Christmas things that are adorning our Mall this year, at the entrance to the Mall is this lovely Angel.
 
 

This gorgeous big Teddy Bear.

                                        

Love Candy Cane girl.




Cute little candy striped boy.



Then I proceeded along the Mall and came to the wonderful Myer window display, the photos aren't as good as I'd have liked but it's a bit difficult with the reflections and the sun, the theme this year is Gingerbread friends.  I enjoy so much each year looking at the Myer Christmas display, it's always so wonderful and magical.





Cheers
Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...