Sunday, December 2, 2018

40TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

We celebrated our 40th Wedding Anniversary a week ago, Sunday 25th November, 2018.

So many said it wouldn't last, we dated for 7 months when we were married on Saturday 25th November 1978.  Many years after we were married my brother told me that several of my family members including my Mum and Dad sat around putting bets on how many years it would last.
So I think we came out the winners...……… 

This is a collage of a few photos of us over the years.


                                                  Stephen and I last Sunday at Kate's house

Rebecca and her boy friend cooked us a most delicious Lasagne for dinner, Kate did the salad....


                                       … and a small piece of cheese cake for dessert


Not long till we're first time grandparents.....

                                                                         Cheers
                                                                         Kaylee

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations and Happy Anniversary. I wish you many joyful years together xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you both, may you have many more happy years.

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...