Tuesday, August 2, 2016

PROJECT 48 QUILT BLOCKS

I have been busy sewing blocks for my Project 48 Quilt, they are currently up to Block 26 so I am still a little behind however I am happy with my catch up so far.

BLOCK 15

                                                          
                                                                           BLOCK 16


                                                                            BLOCK 17


                                                                         BLOCK 18

                                              

                                                                         BLOCKS 19


                                                                     BLOCK 20


                                                                            BLOCK 21



Cheers
Kaylee


3 comments:

  1. Lots of beautiful blocks there Kaylee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wunderschön deine Blöcke , da hast du sehr schöne Stoffe ausgewählt.

    Liebe herzliche Grüße
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kaylee lovely blocks my friend,just letting you no my old blog is deleted and i have a new blog now if you would like to visit
    http://shez86.blogspot.com.au/
    cheers shez xx

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...