Wednesday, August 10, 2016

NEW MACHINE

My dream for over 25 years has been to own a Janome Memory Craft, unfortunately at this time my dream has not been fulfilled as they are still are still way out of my budget however I wanted to upgrade my machine and this is my retirement pressie to me.  A Janome Skyline S5which finally arrived on Friday 29 July.



This is my previous machine, a Toyota Quiltmaster, it has been a great machine over the past several years and sewn many Quilts and Laundry Bags for Aussie Heroes as well as many other projects.


This is my new baby, I just love her..............


Although she is not a Memory Craft, there are lots of stitches she can do.


I tested out quite a few of the stitches on a sampler. I just love how much quitter my Janome is and sews so beautifully.


It seems I will have to make a new cover as this one is a wee bit small...


A secret Santa project - ummm.........



Cheers
Kaylee

5 comments:

  1. Well done on the new machine!! May you have many happy sewing times together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh lovely Kaylee! Enjoy your new baby x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Kaylee, I'm so excited for you... very snazzy... you'll love your sewing even more now with your new machine! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liebe Kaylee, lange habe ich hier nicht reingeschaut, wir waren ständig Unterwegs. Herzlichen Glückwunsch zu deinem Baby und viele glückliche Jahre mit ihr.
    Liebe Grüße Uta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kaylee
    How exciting to get a new machine....I'm sure you are loving it....I have a janome too.....and they are usually the quietest machines in a room.

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...