Tuesday, July 26, 2016

CLAYTON'S CHRISTMAS SWAP

For the first time I have joined the "No Fuss Swappers" in an on line swap.  Today we opened our "Clayton's Christmas Swap" pressie.  YAY so exciting, this is what my parcel looked like before I unwrapped it.. sooo pretty.


This is what was inside, a pretty angel for the Christmas tree, a cute wooden Santa button and a yummy chocolate all wrapped in a lovely maroon colour fabric. My gift came from Julz over at Simple Stitches, thank you Julz.


This was such a fun swap, I am joining the "No Fuss Swappers" in their next little adventure.

Cheers
Kaylee

5 comments:

  1. lovely gifts kaylee,such a fun swap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gifts, I enjoy these swaps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gifts. These are such fun swaps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pleased you joined this time
    Lovely gifts
    About to post mine from you know who xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you liked them. always a fun swap!

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...