Monday, June 20, 2011

BAKING IN MY KITCHEN


I did some more baking on Saturday and first I made my all time favourite pie, Lemon Meringue, it is so yummy :-) first the pie shell,

then the meringue, it is the best meringue I have made, thanks to tips on Masterchef :-) it has a gorgeous shine to it and just melts in your mouth............

then the lemon fillingVoila !! the finished pie, the lemon filling has the perfect tang to it, the pastry is just perfect (even if I say so myself), not too thick and when you slice through it with the spoon it breaks just right.
Secondly I made muffins again, the same recipe as last week, this time I put tinned apricots in as the fruit, they taste better than Muffin Break muffins.....................


Have a lovely Monday

Cheers
Kaylee
xx

2 comments:

  1. oh Yum! Very clever cook....I love lemon meringue and your muffins look great. I'm sure you made the low cal versions LOL!

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...