Wednesday, January 4, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017

WOOHOO Happy New Year, I hope this year is a cracker of a year for everyone.


Kate and my SIL gave me this gorgeous Estee Lauder Bag full of Estee Lauder goodies,. which included Eau De Parfum, Nail polish, Eye shadow in that gorgeous little red case and an Estee Lauder BB cream......


Including this gorgeous new Eau De Parfum called "Modern  Muse", it is so lovely.


We were very spolit, Kate also gave us 2 Gold Class movie tickets and $50 to spend on food and drinks whilstg at the movies.  We've never experienced Gold Class so will wait for a great movie to go and see with the tickets. 


I also received this gorgeous coffee mug with a beautiful Wedding photo on it... I have used it quite a few times since Christmas Day, such a wonderful thoughful gift..



My BFF gave me (amongst other things) this wonderful "Kaylee" coffee mug, I was so thrilled and excited to receive this as I've never in my 58 years had anything with my name on it,   my BFF was also very excited to buy it for me...

 
Our daughter Rebecca gave us a baby Webber Q which I didn't add a photo on the BLOG. We used it Christmas Day to cook the Pork and the Turkey Breast. It cooked the meat beautifully.
These are Rebecca's 2 dogs AKA my Grand fur babies.  They were pooped after such a big eventful day and resting in the cool of the patio....


There we are Christmas over for another 12 months...

Cheers
Kaylee


2 comments:

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...