Wednesday, January 14, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone, my first BLOG post for 2015. 
 
Christmas morning at Kate's and we're all opening our pressies, Kate and Josh.
 

                                                                             Mum


                                                                        Stephen

 
and............... Me.......


Pressies under Kate's very small tree....


We ate these crabs for dinner Christmas Eve, freshly caught and cooked by Josh, so yummy.

 
 
Hopefully another post tomorrow, I have some blocks to share which I sewed over my 2 week break.
 
Cheers
Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...