Monday, August 19, 2013

SEWING FOR AUSSIE HEROES

YAY WOOHOO - it seems I have fixed the problem I was having with uploading photos to my BLOG, it seems my "HTML" instead of my "Compose" button was pressed, how did this happen !!!!!!
I have quite a few posts to catch up on now.  Today I would like to share the latest Laundry bag I made for an Aussie Hero who is an AFL follower supporting the Essendon Bombers.

This is the front of the bag.


This is the back of the bag, he requested the number 4, I don't follow AFL so I'm not sure what position this is.  


I also made this gorgeous star block in pink in white, it will be added with 14 other pink and white Star blocks to make a quilt.


This is indeed a happy Monday for me now I can post with photos again on Blogger .....

Cheers
Kaylee



1 comment:

  1. There is a name for that kind of problem. It is called a picnic: problem in chair not in computer. I am glad you got it sorted. Lovely photos.

    valspierssews@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...