Wednesday, August 28, 2013

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY REBECCA

My baby girl turned 21 on the 1st of August, we celebrated with a party on Saturday 24th August.  I just can't comprehend that 21 years have passed since my baby girl was given to me to hold for the very first time..  Here we are, our little family now complete, Kate was so excited to have a baby sister.


Here is Rebecca, my baby 21 years later, she has grown into the most gorgeous sweet girl.


In true Rebecca tradition she had 3 dress changes on the night, I have only put 2 in this post.  Here she is with her boyfriend Drew.


Here is our little family - 21 years later.



We enjoyed a wonderful evening with family and long time friends.

Cheers
Kaylee

1 comment:

  1. You have two beautiful daughters Kaylee, congrats. Love the cake. Sharyn:)

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...