Tuesday, October 2, 2012

TUESDAY'S TREASURE WITH MELODY



Today I am joining Melody in Tuesday's treasures, do you have something you treasure and would like to share, then head on over to Melody's BLOG and link up. I am so excited today to share with you the Penny Rug I have been stitching which happens to be Melody's free BOM.  This is my progress so far.



This is ths Autumn block with the little quilts hanging on the line.


The barn with snow man/woman....


And the last block I have finished is the Church.


I am excited to see the next step of the Penny Rug Melody will be giving us this month.

Cheers
Kaylee

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! How exciting it looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kaylee it's coming along beautifully, well done. Your stitching is so fine & neat...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is looking fabbo Kaylee. Mel's done a beautiful job with her gorgeous design.

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...