Friday, August 3, 2012

BUTTONS BUTTONS BUTTONS




BUTTONS, BUTTONS, BUTTONS, I love buttons, do you ?  I am starting a project that needs a FEW buttons however I have a very addictive personality and I find it difficult to make one of something or buy one of something.  Once I saw these gorgeous buttons I could not stop at a few packets.  Mind you there were LOTS more I had in my wish list and was very happy with myself for cutting it down to these ones which cost me near to $200 ......   These packets of buttons should do me for quite a while don't you think ! LOL..
I purchased all of these buttons from a lady in the UK


This is a close up of the first two rows (vertical)


This is a close up of the 2nd two rows (vertical)


This is the last row and the loose buttons you see were sent to me free of charge, what a lovely lady.


These buttons were purchased from a lady at Ipswich.


I found all of these buttons on ebay, now I will have to find a large divided container to store them.

Cheers
Kaylee

3 comments:

  1. I bet you have made every button-a-holic (like me) go weak at the knees with all that cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy Buttons!!! i love buttons, so now I'm green with envy about all the cuteness! What on earth are you going to do with them all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always looking for just the right button for a project. I envy you your great choice.

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...