Friday, April 27, 2012

KATY'S KEEPSAKES



Faeries in My Garden have a 6 month craft programme called "Katy's Keepsakes", this embroidery work roll is the second project I have received, the pattern is just glorious.  The kit comes with pattern, materials, embroidery thread and the little gold heart, another kit to add to my stash LOL..........




My beautiful daughter Kate is coming to spend the weekend with us, this makes me so happy spending the whole weekend with my two gorgeous girls. Lots of laughing, some wine and good food, life is great.

Have a great weekend.

Hugs
Kaylee

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful pattern. Hope you all had lots of fun together.

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...