Friday, August 3, 2012

BUTTONS BUTTONS BUTTONS




BUTTONS, BUTTONS, BUTTONS, I love buttons, do you ?  I am starting a project that needs a FEW buttons however I have a very addictive personality and I find it difficult to make one of something or buy one of something.  Once I saw these gorgeous buttons I could not stop at a few packets.  Mind you there were LOTS more I had in my wish list and was very happy with myself for cutting it down to these ones which cost me near to $200 ......   These packets of buttons should do me for quite a while don't you think ! LOL..
I purchased all of these buttons from a lady in the UK


This is a close up of the first two rows (vertical)


This is a close up of the 2nd two rows (vertical)


This is the last row and the loose buttons you see were sent to me free of charge, what a lovely lady.


These buttons were purchased from a lady at Ipswich.


I found all of these buttons on ebay, now I will have to find a large divided container to store them.

Cheers
Kaylee

3 comments:

  1. I bet you have made every button-a-holic (like me) go weak at the knees with all that cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy Buttons!!! i love buttons, so now I'm green with envy about all the cuteness! What on earth are you going to do with them all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always looking for just the right button for a project. I envy you your great choice.

    ReplyDelete