Tuesday, March 2, 2010

WET WET WET


It's very wet in Brisbane, we've had rain for two days now, it is very welcoming BUT does create havoc. My husband and I travel from Tweed Heads to Brisbane Mon-Fri for work and this morning it poured rain all the way, there was a 5 car accident just South of Yatala with one car on it's roof in the culvert between the North and South bound lanes. Of course you guessed it - tradies !!! They are morons on the road, in all the accidents we see each way EVERY other day, 8 out of 10 would be tradies, they just cannot stay in one lane and drive, they weave in and out of the traffic causing havoc.

Cheers
Kaylee

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much rain we've had. I've still got sheets on the line from the weekend! It has not stopped all day. Tanks are overflowing, but I am not complaining!! Great weather for sewing and stitching!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...