Wednesday, March 24, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY "MISS KATE"

WOOHOO today is my gorgeous Kate's 22nd Birthday. I went and had lunch with her and her work mates. Kate and her partner came down to the Tweed last weekend and we took them out to dinner and we gave her a beautiful "daughter" card and some money. I was a surprise at her Birthday lunch today so I went with a bag full of goodies for her to open as well. This is one of the pressies I gave her today - one of the "CHEEKI" dolls, in a earlier post.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEAUTIFUL GIRL, don't ever lose that gorgeous smile, you are an amazing daughter, I love you further than "to the moon and back"



Love always
Mum xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm new to your blog. I read your comment at Jenny's of Elefantz and it made me want to come over here and read about you!
    Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...