Sunday, March 18, 2018

T-SHIRT DRESSES

This is my first attempt at making T-Shirt dresses and I'm very happy with them.  I will definitely be making more in the future as I feel confident about cutting off T-Shirts and adding fabric to them.

Kate and Josh have God Daughters and they are sisters, they both love Frozen, I think all little children do.

I went into Target and found these lovely Frozen T-Shirts so they were perfect for the fabric I purchased from The Fat Quarter Shop last year.

This is for Mackenzie, she is 7.


                                         This one is for her sister Emelia and she is 5.


I did a machine hem of 1 inch and then I did a hand hem of 2 inches so when they grow their Mum can undo the hand hem and they'll get more wear from them.  I will be giving the dresses to Mac and Millie (as their parents call them), next Saturday.

                                                                               Hugs
                                                                             Kaylee

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful dresses Kaylee, did you have to put on stabiliser before cutting the t shirts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they will just love them. Very sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they look so pretty & comfy to boot, Kaylee... well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. t-shirt maker

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking. get to site

    ReplyDelete
  6. Succeed! It could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on the subject. Excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort very well. Thanks for the huge help. Calvin Klein UK

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...