Tuesday, March 28, 2017

BIRTHDAY BLOG POST

I'm a little late with this post, we have been away for two weeks in our caravan, it actually was our   maiden voyage/trip in our new van which we purchased in November 2016.  I will post about our trip later in the week.

My dear long time blog friend Anthea had a Birthday on 10th March, we decided last year to exchange Birthday gifts consisting of one handmade item, some fabrics and other goodies for crafting.
This is the parcel I sent to Anthea, I wish I'd checked my photo and re taken it as my OCD is going crazy with the ribbon not straight on the side of the parcel.  Do you like my little tags? I ordered them in late February and they arrived the day before I posted Anthea's parcel. 



                                                These are all the goodies I sent to Anthea.


I made Anthea a block folder and layout mat and also has Insul Brite in the back piece so Anthea can iron bocks if need be. I really enjoyed making this for Anthea and used fabrics from a Kate Spain range which I sent to Anthea last year for her Birthday so I knew Anthea would love it.


This year I sent the Bonnie and Camille fabric range to Anthea, we both love the Bonnie and Camille fabrics.  I also sent a Sue Daly fabric glue pen and needles for EPP and some cute little scissor charms I found at my local craft shop.



Cheers
Kaylee








3 comments:

  1. Lovely gifts for a lovely lady. Your new tags are so sweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gifts!! That is one lovely exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad we do our Birthdays swap Kaylee - and glad we became bloggy friends from our first swap those years ago! x

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...