Wednesday, December 28, 2016

SECRET SANTA SWAP 2016

Here are the photos of the wonderful gorgerous gifts I received from Sandi for the Secret Santa Swap 2016 organised by Cheryll


This is a lovely block keeper .....


How lovely is this hanging of a Penguin Christmas stitchery ....


A lovely zippered pouch with embroidery threads, sewing thread and ribbons.


A gorgeous Nutcracker fabric tote bag ....


I mentioned to Sandi I would love a new pin cushion, how cute is this, I don't know if I can bear to put pins in it though as it's so cute. 


Two lovely tree ornaments...


Thank you so much Sandi for all of my gorgeous gifts.  Thank you Cheryll for organising the swap.

Cheers
Kaylee



7 comments:

  1. so much loveliness in one parcel Kaylee - you lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky Lady - you have been blessed with beautiful gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lovely gifts indeed. Such a sweet pn cushion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kaylee for joining in this swap and Im so pleased you enjoyed it.
    Happy New Year too... xox

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...