Friday, September 16, 2016

NO FUSS SWAPPERS - ROADTRIP SWAP

Another wonderful swap organised by the "No Fuss Swappers" ladies, this time it was a "Roadtrip" swap. 
I received these gifts from Teresa.

                                      

I sent these gifts to Susan. I wrapped the gifts in a fat quarter of fabric.


I forgot to take a photo before I sent the gifts to Susan, so these photos are courtesy of Susan minus the packet of lollies.



Happy Friday, have a great weekend.

Chewers
Kaylee

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kaylee lovely swap gifts both sent and received ,it was a fun swap xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Swap there Kaylee... love the fabric of the bag from Teresa! My postie will be on his way to your place this week, whoo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...