Friday, January 24, 2014

GIFTS FROM POLAND

My friend and work colleague of 17 years holidayed in Poland for 3 weeks over the Christmas/New Year period and she always bring me back the most amazing gifts.
 

So this trip I receive a wall hanging of a typical Polish kitchen from "Zakopane"


A gorgeous hand made, hand crocheted doily which Ania purchased from a market place.


Some gorgeous "traditional" Polish fabric, it's not cotton, I won't be using this for craft projects, not sure what I will use this for - yet !!!


This gorgeous little lamp comes from Dubai airport which was their stop over on the return trip.  I have been rubbing it constantly however nothing has happened so far, unfortunately... It is a heavy little lamp and the lid comes off as well.


Cheers
Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...