Tuesday, September 25, 2012

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST.............


My Birthday cake on Saturday, Lemon Meringue pie, my favourite, yummo....

Another year older, I celebrated my Birthday on Saturday 22nd September, I received these gorgeous cards and gifts. I am finding that Birthday's are coming around way too quickly, don't you agree...


I received these from my hubby, a gorgeous bangle and a gorgeous bling ring.


My friend Vicki and her hubby surprised my with a whole weekend visit. Vicki gave me the gorgeous pashmina and some MOR body cream.


Vicki also brought some lovely fairly cakes which we had for morning tea.


Kate and Rebecca gave me money, I told them I want to buy an ACCUQUILT GO machine and am now saving to buy the GO and some dies. Then at Christmas, Mother's Day and Birthdays they give me extra dies if they are finding it difficult to think of something to buy me.

Does anyone have any ideas where I can buy one at a bargain price ??

Cheers
Kaylee

1 comment:

  1. Lovely gifties Kaylee. Don't you just love a fairy cake. I love Mor cream....what a lovely friend. Glad your day was special.

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...