Tuesday, November 10, 2009

HOLIDAYS AND FINISHED PROJECTS

I was on annual leave last week and was very happy to spend quite a bit of time in my craft room and using my new sewing machine which I received for my Birthday back in September. I only unpacked it last Friday, it sews very nicely, I am very happy.
This is a photo of my new TOYOTA "Quiltmaster" machine.


I managed to finish this project which I started about 3 -1/2 years ago, it is all made by hand, firstly sewing the hats and calico pieces together and then drawing and embroidering the faces. I managed to finish the embroidery 2 weeks ago and I made it into a cushion cover and sewed the cushion cover last week. WOOHOO !!! another project completed.


I have desperately needed a new ironing board cover for a long time and decided to make my own so I made this on Sunday, this is the first time I have made one and I am very happy with the result.

Cheers
Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...