Sunday, August 20, 2017

PROJECT 48 QUILT BLOCKS 2017


I am so far behind making my blocks for this project, over the past month or so I have been working on several of the blocks.  The reason they are not in number sequence order is that some of the blocks look a little complicated and need more time working on them so I selected the ones I thought I could manage easily and in a timely manner.  


BLOCK 7


                                                                       BLOCK 8


                                                                      BLOCK 10


                                                                          BLOCK 14


                                                                        BLOCK 20


BLOCK 21



I have completed 2 more blocks since making the above blocks, pressing them and taking photos to BLOG.

Cheers
Kaylee


3 comments:

  1. Lots of beautiful blocks, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really good way to catch up Kaylee, doing the easier ones first & getting some momentum... they look great !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice blocks Kaylee, well done on the catch up.

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...