Monday, August 7, 2017

HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY REBECCA

Our gorgeous Rebecca turned 25 on the 1st August, I have been quite sick and we were unable to travel to Brisbane to celebrate the day with her so we went up to Brisbane last Friday for the weekend. On Friday night we went to the Rustic Olive at Redcliffe for dinner, they have the most amazing Italian food and the meal sizes were so huge. This is our second visit, the first being my Birthday last year, it was so good.

                                     
                                                                  Rebecca and Moi


                                                      Me with my two gorgeous girls.


Rebecca was embarrassed with all the attention, practically the whole restaurant was singing "happy Birthday" to her, it was amazing.


This was my meal, I ate about 2/3 and took the remainder home and had for lunch the next day.

The restaurant is not far from Bee Gees way, I've heard so much about it and seen photos however this was the first time for me to visit and it didn't disappoint, it was so amazing. I took many photos.
They have music playing and lights bright and dimming, I loved it, looking forward to my next visit so I can spend more time there.
















Happy Monday everyone.

Cheers
Kaylee

3 comments:

  1. How nice everyone celebrated your daughters birthday!! Great Bee Gees photos, thanks for sharing..good to see you are better now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaylee happy birthday to your daughter,they are gorgeous girls.
    Wow what a wonderful place to celebrate a birthday your meal looks so yummy.
    Oh i love the Bee Gee's how wonderful to see xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great celebrations Kaylee, & wow that meal of yours was huge, no wonder you took the remainder home!

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...