Friday, December 19, 2014

GIFT FROM JAPAN

A lovely young girl I have the pleasure of knowing and is like a daughter to me now lives in Japan and a couple of months ago she had her second child, a boy named Soma, I made a few things and sent over to her.  It is a tradition in Japan when you give a baby gift the family gives a gift in return, how nice is that !!!  Yesterday in the post I received this beautifully wrapped gift.
 

And inside are these beautiful cakes/biscuits, they all look so delicious and there are two of each one, I will be enjoying these over my Christmas/New Year holiday break.

 
Happy Friday everyone.
 
Cheers
Kaylee

1 comment:

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...