Sunday, April 24, 2016

BLOGGY BIRTHDAY

My bloggy friend Anthea of Hibiscus Stitches had a Birthday in March and we decided at the beginning of the year to have our very own Birthday swap. We decided on what the swap would include, being a handmade item, some fat quarters of choice and a few other items.  Anthea requested Kate Spain fabrics so I also made her item from Kate Spain fabrics.  I made Anthea a Hussif using Jenny of Elefantz free tutorial from 2015.



Here is the Hussif opened up.


 


These are the four fat quarters of Kate Spain fabrics.



These are the other items I included in Anthea's Birthday package. 



Happy Sunday everyone


Cheers
Kaylee

1 comment:

  1. I have the hussif in good use already Kaylee... the months are skating by & soon it will be time for me to sew for you!

    ReplyDelete