Monday, July 9, 2012

MELODY'S PENNY RUG




Some weeks back I started this Penny Rug "Home Sweet Home", a free BOM by Melody at The House on the Side of the Hill. This is my progress so far. I have really enjoyed doing this project, I need to add some embroidery stitching to some parts later on.  I just wanted to start and get all the main parts done first though.



I loved looking through my button stash and sewing them on this tree.


 Can you see the little bell on the school house ?




This is the last one I did on the weekend and I need to add some autumn leaves to the tree and also add two small patchwork quilts to the clothes line. Can you see the little owl up in the tree?



I noticed this morning that Melody has added part 6 on her BLOG so I am glad I am mostly up to date so far.

Cheers
Kaylee

1 comment:

  1. Your penny rug is looking amazing. I'll get those miniature quilt fabrics to you tomorrow. Hugs

    ReplyDelete