Friday, May 26, 2017

MOTHER'S DAY 2017

            So Mother's Day this year was wonderful, my two girls put in a big effort as usual.

We went to the Marketti Steet Food markets at Miami (Qld) on the Saturday night.
I was given this gorgeous bunch of flowers.


       We enjoyed some boutique beers, this one from burleigh, just so nice and they
are carb free.


                                Then we enjoyed a lovely cocktail, I had a Margarita.


                                               Rebecca had an espresso Martini.



                   Kate also had an espresso Martini and Josh had a water as he was driving.


My gorgeous cards on Mother's Day along with a voucher to be pampered. 
A 60 minute massage and a 40 minute facial.  I am looking forward to
having this done.


Kate also gave me this Lonely planet book,  ahhhhh so excited....
I have read it all through once however I will be reading it again and again and
again and jotting things down to see and do. 
I will be taking my very first overseas trip in 2018.  This has been my
dream for over 30 years, to visit Japan.



Have a great weekend.


Cheers
Kaylee

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful day you have had Kaylee, you have two lovely daughters. A trip to Japan sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely day Kaylee...glad you were spoilt. JAPAN! Wow I am so excited for you...fantastic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab day Kaylee! And that book will just be so useful for your prep for the big trip, how exciting xx

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...