Friday, May 26, 2017

MOTHER'S DAY 2017

            So Mother's Day this year was wonderful, my two girls put in a big effort as usual.

We went to the Marketti Steet Food markets at Miami (Qld) on the Saturday night.
I was given this gorgeous bunch of flowers.


       We enjoyed some boutique beers, this one from burleigh, just so nice and they
are carb free.


                                Then we enjoyed a lovely cocktail, I had a Margarita.


                                               Rebecca had an espresso Martini.



                   Kate also had an espresso Martini and Josh had a water as he was driving.


My gorgeous cards on Mother's Day along with a voucher to be pampered. 
A 60 minute massage and a 40 minute facial.  I am looking forward to
having this done.


Kate also gave me this Lonely planet book,  ahhhhh so excited....
I have read it all through once however I will be reading it again and again and
again and jotting things down to see and do. 
I will be taking my very first overseas trip in 2018.  This has been my
dream for over 30 years, to visit Japan.



Have a great weekend.


Cheers
Kaylee

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful day you have had Kaylee, you have two lovely daughters. A trip to Japan sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely day Kaylee...glad you were spoilt. JAPAN! Wow I am so excited for you...fantastic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab day Kaylee! And that book will just be so useful for your prep for the big trip, how exciting xx

    ReplyDelete