Saturday, January 9, 2016

FIRST BLOG POST 2016

I am still on annual leave from 23rd December, I haven't turned on a computer or looked at BLOGS.  I return to work on Monday and will also be checking out BLOGS and doing more regular posts.
Firstly I want to BLOG about the wonderful SSCS gifts I received from a lovely lady named Noemia from Portugal.  Noemia sure did spoil me, sending lots of wonderful gifts.  I love all of them. Firstly is this lovely cushion cover hand made and hand embroidered.
 

Here are all of the other lovely gifts Noemia sent me. 


I forgot to take photos of the gifts I sent to my SSCS so I will have to send her an email asking can I please have a copy of the photos she put on her BLOG. 

Happy New Year everyone,.

Cheers
Kaylee

5 comments:

  1. Yes it was a FuN swap wasn't it. Nice to see you again in 2o16.
    Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2016 Kaylee. Lovely gift from Noemia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best for 2016 Kaylee...lovelt swap gifts you received.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gifts there from your SSCS partner, Kaylee... I love that swap... I look forward to seeing what you sent away.
    I'll email you about the text message.

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...