Friday, January 23, 2015

KOALA MITTENS


I made 5 sets of Koala mittens for the Koala's in the fires in South Australia. The photo has uploaded upside down.....
 

I also wanted to share my flowering Gerbera.  Just after Christmas we went to our local Bunnings and I bought 2 Poinsettia's which had been reduced to $2.01, I wanted to buy them before Christmas for $10.97 and my husband talked me out of it, luckily....... I also found some Gerbera's marked down to $2.01, I love Gerbera's, I bought three of them and now one is flowering, red is my favourite colour - what a bargain, I'm not sure of the colours of the other two, will have to wait for them to flower.

 
Have a great long weekend everyone.
 
Cheers
Kaylee


1 comment:

  1. i enjoyed making koala mittens too. Beautiful gerberas and a bargain too. well done

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...