Monday, November 17, 2014

BOAT CRUISE

Last Friday was a Public Holiday for us working people in the Brisbane CBD as our city hosted the G20 summit.  I also took Thursday as an annual leave day and enjoyed a lovely 4 day weekend.  on Friday my husband and I took a lovely boat cruise down the Tweed River to Tumbulgum and a return trip as well.  You can do a morning tea cruise down and they drive you back or you can do the morning tea/lunch cruise and have lunch on the way back, we had a lovely day.  Here are some photos, quite a few actually.  There a LOTS of photos of the Pelicans, I took 3 times as many but narrowed it down to these.
 












 
It was quite magical watching the Pelicans fly around and glide onto the water.
 
Happy Monday everyone,
Cheers
Kaylee

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you made a wonderful time of your days off Kaylee - good for you! - love those pelicans, so big but so graceful.
    Hope the weather has cooled off a bit now - I see it was quite hot on the weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, I like pelicans too, love how they balance on the top of lights at our beach.

    ReplyDelete