Monday, July 14, 2014

CHRISTMAS IN JULY SWAP

I have participated in a "Christmas in July" swap organised by Cheryll at Gone Stitchin'.  I have received my swap pressies  and they have come all the way from New Zealand.
I am so excited and looking forward to opening these on 25th July.


I will be posting these off to my swap partner tomorrow.  We had to make 3 hand made gifts, I made my partner a material bon bon and filled it with chocolates.



A mug rug, this is my first attempt at making a mug rug.


A tea towel topper.


I added some extras, tea bags and a 1/2 metre of fabric.


This is everything together, I will be wrapping them tonight in lovely Christmas wrapping paper
and posting them off tomorrow.



Happy Monday everyone, Cheers
Kaylee

3 comments:

  1. Lovely gifts you've made Kaylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mug rug is gorgeous Kaylee! And I like the idea of the fabric bonbon too. Did you have a pattern for that and, if so, are you able to share where you got it, what it's called etc. please? Thanks so much, Tracy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful gifts there Kaylee - your partner will love them!

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...