Tuesday, February 26, 2013

FABRIC AND DRESSES

The Lovely Corrie of RETROMUMMY sent me these fabrics to make dresses for "Dress a girl around the World", they are just gorgeous, most I can use to make dresses and some I will use to make bias binding so none of it will go wasted.


These 3 dresses already made were also included with the fabric.


My Mum sent me a bag of fabric as well, now these fabrics are over 20 years old, she bought them to make dresses for my girls, some of it was used and some are left over bits that I can mix and match and make into dresses.


These 3 fabrics I will use to make Laundry bags for Aussie Hero Quilts and Laundry bags.


These seven dresses were made by a lady who works with my daughter to send off to "Dress a girl around the World"


Sunday I was busy washing and ironing all of the fabric in ready to be cut out.

Cheers
Kaylee

2 comments:

  1. Well done Kaylee. Great work. The dresses are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fabrics and Great dresses, Lovely stuff!

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...