Tuesday, February 12, 2013

DRESS A GIRL



I made 6 girls dresses on the weekend.  I am very happy with the result, they are quick and easy to make. I made them using the pattern supplied. I have now enlarged and decreased the size of the pattern so I can make some different sizes.




 I just need to add pockets to a few and they are all ready to post off.



I have 3 more cut out ready for sewing, I will need to cut out more, maybe tonight after dinner........

Cheers
Kaylee

3 comments:

  1. well done Kayley you have done well.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done. They look lovely and such a great cause.

    ReplyDelete