Friday, August 31, 2012

FAMILY AND FRIENDS STITCHERY


What is in the pink tin you ask !!  I puchased this tin filled with everything to make Jenny of ELEFANTZ "Family and Friends" pattern which is featured in the ELEFANTZ Home magazine # 15. Do you subscribe to Jenny's ELEFANTZ magazine? I look forward to it arriving into my in box on the 29th of every month packed with wonderful patterns, Jenny's stories and sometimes food recipes. If you aren't a subscriber you will have to wait to see what I make with this tin full of lovelies.




Enjoy the weekend.

Cheers
Kaylee

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea what it will be except that it sure looks like it will be beautiful. The lace and fabric looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...