Tuesday, July 24, 2012

TUESDAY TREASURES





Well yes, I must admit I am a fabric addict, LOL. I have been shopping at The Fat Quarter Shop AGAIN, and these are my latest purcahses.

Some lovely coffee fabrics.


 I loved this cream on cream which will go well with the fabrics above.

These caught my eye :-)


 AND some childrens fabrics, I bought these ones for backing to cot panels which I forgot
to photograph..... Anyway I'm sure you can guess the front panel is a Bear fireman...


How cute is this fabric which is just gorgeous and ideal for little boys PJ's



I am joining Tuesday Treasures over at The House On The Side Of The Hill hosted by the lovely Melody.

Cheers
Kaylee

2 comments:

  1. Kaylee, some beautiful fabrics there. I do love the coffee-themed ones. Any plans for them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for playing along with Tuesday Treasures this week. It is very much appreciated. Gorgeous fabrics.

    ReplyDelete