Tuesday, March 20, 2012

TUESDAY TREASURES



I would like to share my new machine cover today, I am so thrilled to have finally finished this project, my machine cover has gone from this plastic cover:




to this:


The pattern is by Bobbie Small and comes from Country Threads magazine V12 No 2

I added my name and changed it a little bit. The actual cover is the pattern from the magazine. I am so happy as I have wanted to make a cover for my machine for such a long time and I am so happy with the result.


Hop on over to Mel's and see who else is sharing today.


Cheers

Kaylee

3 comments:

  1. Hello Kaylee,

    Wow look at the difference, you must love it. Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaylee, very swish indeed. It looks so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fabulous - I agree with Michelle very swish indeed

    ReplyDelete