Tuesday, February 21, 2012

TUESDAY TREASURES



I started making my sewing machine a cover last November and the project was abandoned to complete Christmas gifts however I have been doing little bits every weekend and hope to finish very soon, my poor sewing machine has a nasty plastic cover and there is a hole cutout at the top where the thread sits. My machine sits on an old computer desk up against a window so I can have maximum natural light during the during without using electricity. Dust comes through the window of course and my machine is constantly dusty at the top. I am hoping to have this project finished soon, this photo is just the front piece of the machine cover. This machine cover does not have a cutout at the top so no more dust...

I am linking with the lovely Melody over at The House on the Side of the Hill for Tuesday Treasures, pop over and see who else is playing along today.


Cheers

Kaylee

xx


8 comments:

  1. I, like you Kaylee have a dust issue with my machine in front of a window. You have inspired me to make a cover. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get it made soon Kaylee.. I love the front piece already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cover is really really lovely. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely Kaylee. I am I'm afraid a sewing machine abuser and forget the cover and it is always dusty. I'll have to do better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cover... that is one of the things that I have been meaning to make for ages....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice , Kaylee. I love the sewing machine picture on the front :) and a timely reminder for me to finish mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kaylee, that's a great cover. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely applique machine on the front. It will look so nice sitting on the desk and of course it will protect your machine.

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...