Thursday, June 23, 2011

TEDDY BEARS PICNIC

A finish, hooray :-) This is one of the bears I had cut out for quite a few years, I finished him last Sunday, he is going to be a gift for my friend of over 30 years first grandchild, the baby is due in August, my friend is soooo excited as she only has one child, a son and he turned 37 in May, he married last October. I wasn't surprised at Christmas time when she told me she was going to be a Grandma in August this year, because of his age I thought they would start a family straight away. They are having a baby girl, I have decided to put either a pink or maroon ribbon around the bears neck. I have also crocheted a blanket for the baby and am going to make some bootees, bibs and matinee jackets.
Pop over to Melody's and see who else is coming to the picnic today.

Cheers
Kaylee
xx

7 comments:

  1. Kaylee, what a beautiful bear for a little girl I am sure as she grows she will cherish it .

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be a very special friend for a little girl. Lovely job you did and such a lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is one Gorgeous girl. Lucky baby.
    You have done a great job on this bear, lovely colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a lovely gift Kaylee,plus all the other bits and pieces she should be very happy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going to be a lovely gift. Your bear is delightful. Congrats to your friend, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I missed this little sweetie pie last week. Your bear will make a delightful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lucky little baby, and what a good friend you are Kaylee! Beautiful baby bear...

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...