Thursday, June 2, 2011

FABRIC FABRIC FABRIC


I have been very lazy about my BLOGGING over the past few weeks, plus I have been sick the past 12 days, thankfully I am on the road to recovery and feeling much better.

I recently visited (on line) the Fat Quarter Shop to see what "specials" they had to offer and as usual I purchased, I am very happy with my shopping. My THREE parcels arrived yesterday. One of my purchases is this lovely Little Golden Book "The Shy Little Kitten" which I could not resist.


Of course the buying did not stop there, these are the other goodies that arrived in my parcels.

AND these
AND these
I have been wanting to try my hand at some YO-YOs, I know they can be made free hand however these were half the price of the ones I have seen in craft shops here so I shouted myself 2 different sizes.

Cheers
Kaylee

3 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely goodies. I hope you are on the mend.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous bunch of lovely things.The Shy Little Kitten is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better Kaylee and boy you are going to be busy,what lovely buys

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...