Tuesday, February 22, 2011

GIFT FOR A FRIEND

I work for a Japanese company in Brisbane CBD and we have staff coming out from Tokyo office to visit on business often so I have many friends working in Japan, Ayako works in our power department and comes to Australia several times a year and each time she asks would I like anything from Duty Free and I ask her to either bring me some Jack Daniels Bourbon or some Bundy Rum, I give her the money however she is so lovely to do this for me, it is so much cheaper than buying here. Early December 2010 I made Ayako a lovely red scarf for those cold winters in Tokyo to give her when she comes for her next visit, Ayako is coming to Brisbane tomorrow and this is the scarf I have made for her.

Cheers
Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...