Wednesday, September 22, 2010

BIRTHDAY TIME


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME WOOHOO !!! - another year already, I simply cannot believe it's a year since I last celebrated a Birthday. I told my husband last week I wasn't ready for my Birthday and could we postpone it for a few months .............

Lemon Meringue for morning tea at work, ummmmmmm..........


Pressies from girls at work........








WOW what a lucky girl I am, I have some wonderful friends who spoil me every year.
No cooking for me tonight, hubby will be buying take away - not sure what yet, decisions, decision...




1 comment:

  1. I was sorry to read about the passing of your mother. This is such a difficult time. Memories can be a wonderful gift at times like this. I am sorry too that I missed the post of your birthday! Best wishes. We should do a little swap again this Christmas! Let me know if you would like to do something and we'll chat! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to see your comments.

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...