Tuesday, March 30, 2010

FABRIC, FABRIC AND MORE FABRIC

Look what greeted me this morning when I went to the Post Box, ummmm I have been very excited all day looooong. This is the first time I have ordered material over the internet and from ovoerseas (America), I purchased these lovelies from the "Fat Quarter Shop". This is a photo of them all jammed into a bag to take carry home.

I just LOVE these fabrics from Robyn Pandolph "Beach House" collection.


Some more, I went a bit silly I guess, I wanted to make it worth while seeing I was paying the postage from the US.

AND some more.
I also purchased this gorgeous Pincushion pattern.


Cheers
Kaylee

2 comments:

  1. Great fabrics! LOVE the pincushion pattern!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very important to buy enough fabric to minimise the postage! The first thing I do is read the shipping page where they usually tell you that "6 (or 7) yards etc will fit in an envelope" etc. I then click on all the different fabrics I want, then cull when I get to the Shopping Cart at the end so that I have the right amount. Great fun!

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...