Wednesday, October 28, 2009

2009 ADVENT SWAP


I am so happy and excited, this morning I posted a box full of goodies for my 2009 Advent Swap partner in Salt Lake City, UTAH.
Here they are all wrapped and numbered. I also took photos before they were wrapped, I will post photos of these after the swap is completed as I want them to be surprises for my swap partner, Nannette. I was so excited making and buying the items for the swap, this is my very first swap since joining BLOG land in June of this year.

Hugs
Kaylee



2 comments:

  1. Wow, Nannette is going to love all those fabulous goodies, what fun!!!
    Kaylee I tried to send my Christmas pattern PDF to you but all my emails are being returned. Do you have another addy??
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joy, oh thankyou, you can send to my e-mail address: healy-kaylee@marubeni.com

    Cheers
    Kaylee

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...